Sunday, April 28, 2013


Scion TC -original post date 4/8/2013
 
I came out of the store a few days ago to find this car's owner checking out my Mustang, so I thought it only fair that I should check out his car.
I'm not sure of the year of this nautical blue metallic Scion TC, but Scion has only been selling these since 2005, so consider the field of model years narrowed down.
Scion, like Lexus, is at heart a Toyota, but one that is marketed with the millennial demographic in mind. In other markets, this same car is known as a Toyota Zelas.
The TC (touring coupe) is a sport compact that proved to be Scion's biggest seller for several years. It comes with a 2.4L in line 4 cylinder engine that's good for 161HP and 162 Lb ft of torque and a base model carries a sticker price of around $18,000.


No comments:

Post a Comment